Caution! Nail polish is strong smelling with harmful chemicals. Make sure you are in a well-aired room when painting your nails.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fourth of July - American Flag Nail Design

I'm sooo excited for this design!! I love it. It is inspired by an American flag for Fourth of July. Of course it will work for any day or occasion. I had to get this up tonight, because we have family coming tomorrow. And just to let you know, don't expect any nail designs until after the 7th of July. We have family coming and leaving on that day, and I probably won't get another tutorial up until a few days, or maybe a week, after that. Sorry!

Colors I used:
Jordana's Hot Red
Art Deco's Blue Glitter
Art Deco's White
Art Deco's Silver Glitter
Love My Nails' White

If you don't have a thin brush polish, you can use a thin paint brush, toothpick, or even an old eyeliner brush.
 The design starts at 1:31























Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

5 comments:

Monty and Mari Beth said...

That is awesome! You did a great job painting the flags.

justtracy said...

Hi,

I painted my nails the US flag for the 4th of July using your tutorial. They came out really well. I especially love how you paint on your own nails - so many tutorials show someone painting on false nails that are superlong, My nails are nothing like that but they are similar to yours in length.

Thanks!

Abby said...

Glad I could help! I saw your nails and they turned out wonderful :D Thanks for posting a comment.
Abby

hellokitty said...

okay, your nails suck i can do waaaayyy better even with art deco!!

Simple Nail Designs said...

Lol, this was a while ago, but thanks for the encouragement. And no, they are not perfect.

Abby/Simple Nail Designs